To celebrate the release of the new ghd Wanderlust lust-worthy tools, I have created these two red carpet hair looks for you today. Set to be your ultimate new travel essentials, the new ghd platinum tropic sky styler (RRP $360) and the ghd air wanderlust hairdryer (RRP $250) are both new gorgeous limited edition tools with the latest styling technology. The new collection is available for purchase here.
Watch the video above to see how I have created two gorgeous red carpet looks, or read on for a step-by-step guide.
Red Carpet Waves
1. Section off your hair, leaving 1/3 or 1/2 of it down and clip the rest out of the way on top of your head. Spritz your hair with the ghd curl hold spray (RRP $26.00) to protect your hair from the heat and for hold. Separate your bottom section into four sections ready to curl.
2. Keeping the ghd curve classic wave wand (RRP $230) horizontal to your head, wrap the first section of hair over it, keeping the hair flat as you wrap around. Hold for ten seconds. Pin the curl up on your head to cool to let it set. Repeat this step until the whole bottom section is curled. Once the whole section is pinned up, spray lightly with ghd style final fix hairspray (RRP $26.00).
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the second and third sections of your hair, working your way upwards. You can remove the pin-curls once the hair has cooled.
4. Once you have curled your whole head, take the ghd oval dressing brush (RRP $39.00) and gently brush out the curls, using your hands to mould the hair into the position you want. Finish with ghd style final fix hairspray.
1. Do steps 1 – 4 for Red Carpet Waves. Using a tail comb, section off the top part of your head.
2. Back comb this section using the tail comb, then smooth over.
3. Pull this section of hair forward and twist two turns to the right.
4. Pull the twist back into the middle of your head and secure by crossing two bobbie pins over one another. Finish by smoothing over your hair with the dressing brush and a spritz of ghd style final fix hairspray.